The given Project Risk Management Guidelines pursue the following objectives:
- Assist the project manager, the project team, and the stakeholders with identifying, describing, evaluating, treating, controlling and reporting any risks associated with a project.
- Develop an effective risk response strategy and risk treatment action plan to respond to threats and exploit opportunities.
- Manage changes to project documentations in a consistent way.
The Project Risk Management Guidelines consist of the following parts:
- Risk planning: Creating the risk management plan for a project
- Risk management plan for a project: Definition, Purpose, Software, Content and Approaches
- Risk analysis and assessment: Identifying, describing and estimating project risks
- Risk responses development: Reducing threats and exploiting opportunities
- Risks reviewing: Controlling, monitoring and reporting project risks