A Project Management CV is a quick representation of your character and professional experience. Chances are it will be the first impression that an employer will build upon. As a result, it is essential that you make your first impression impeccable to secure the job.
Author: Eric McConnell
Getting a job is fierce business. UK companies receive piles of CV’s and applications for every role they advertise for. In fact, research carried out only last year showed that,...
Investing in your management skills will ultimately pay off rich dividends. If you are already a project manager, then developing your knowledge and abilities will help you enhance your career and put you ahead of the competition. Here are 5 traits which when improved will help you excel as a project manager.
The art of project management grants companies the flexibility in decision making and job organization. There are many different approaches and methodologies that help organize personnel and teams in projects, so today businesses can set up and change their project management culture much easier than earlier.
Planning is vital to success. A well-planned project makes 80% of successful product delivery, while the rest 20% are achieved by effective control and execution. However, good planning doesn’t mean that a project manager needs to spend most of his/her time on creating and polishing a project plan. Instead, this executive must proportionate the time spent on the planning stage to the time expected for project implementation to ensure that valuable resources aren’t wasted and real progress is made.